calhounalumni.com/Forum Forum Index calhounalumni.com/Forum
calhounalumni.com Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   <a href=/members/register.html>Register</a>Register 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class of 1979

Post new topic   Reply to topic    calhounalumni.com/Forum Forum Index -> 70's Reunions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szwolf34601

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Class of 1979 Reply with quote

Is there anyone from class of 79 out there?
TinyToes61

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Class of 79 Reply with quote

Yes!! I graduated in 1979. I took Cosmetology and now live in S. Florida. I have been here 12 years and I still go back yearly to visit. I actually went to Calhoun last year with my 17 year old daughter and walked throughout the school. WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!! My name was Alice Moshou . Now I am Alice Cooper. It gets me alot of laughs!!!
szwolf34601

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Class of 79 Reply with quote

[quote:50f312e558=\"TinyToes61\"]Yes!! I graduated in 1979. I took Cosmetology and now live in S. Florida. I have been here 12 years and I still go back yearly to visit. I actually went to Calhoun last year with my 17 year old daughter and walked throughout the school. WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!! My name was Alice Moshou . Now I am Alice Cooper. It gets me alot of laughs!!!

LOL, I took my 17 and 15 year old sons to Calhoun last winter break. I live in central Florida.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    calhounalumni.com/Forum Forum Index -> 70's Reunions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: